Apologies for the lack of postings. I've learned that it is MUCH harder to manage two kids, a business, and home renovation. Thankfully, I have been quite busy with work, but it's taken up most of my "free" time this past month. I can see the light now, with our renovation close to finished; it still needs to be painted, but it's finished enough that I can work in my new office(!!!) and close the door(!!!) Nate is back to school and we have hired a sitter to watch Anja a few mornings so I have some designated time to work. Whew! And with all my newfound time, I promise to fill in the August gap shortly.
Even though I should be working, I felt I HAD to take time off to report that Anja took her first step! She stands up straight and then shifts her weight onto the left foot, moves her right foot forward a step, and then shifts her weight onto the right foot and stops there. I'm sure step two is right around the corner. ;)
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment