Now let's do the time warp again... we are back to 4am and I'm awake. After doing some misc. work I did indeed decide to take a shower. So I go to our downstairs bathroom where I did think to put some shampoo and turn on the hot water. After letting it run for a few minutes I realize that it not only isn't hot, but it is in fact much colder than when I first turned it on. Aargh. Turns out, Thad turned the water heater off at some point during the demo and forgot to turn it back on. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I did end up getting some sleep, maybe a few hours, but no naps for me today as Crankenstein has returned. I'd love to go to bed early, but our adorable baby won't stop screaming. Sigh.
Here is our happy bathroom as it looked this morning. Those of you who've seen it before can attest that this is already a great improvement:
1 comment:
Chair in front of the toilet... to put your feet up as you're doing your business? Or wait... is that so you can catch up with sleep while you're there?
Post a Comment