Wednesday, April 2, 2008

it's ours, all ours

I know, I know, I've been a pretty lousy blogger this past week. But I have a good excuse! We've been consumed with house stuff, and after a parade of inspectors (four!) and a flurry of paperwork we signed our livelihood away earlier this evening. We still have a handful of hoops left to jump through, but this was the big one. If all goes according to plan, we should be official owners on June 26. Yay!

It's been a cold April so far, but we've been trying to get out since it's at least slightly warmer. Nate's excited for the beginning of baseball season (3-1 start for the Sox - not too shabby!) and is practicing his overhand. He's surprisingly good, although his aim could use some work.


6 comments:

Steve said...

He is the cutest.

And, thank God for baseball!

Wendy said...

Is nate extremely stylish or is it just me? So CUTE!!!!! And the dog looking on is priceless.

Anonymous said...

I was just going to say that I missed seeing the occasional dog picture, and look! Here she is! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

(read this while smiling, scrunching your lips, and keeping your teeth clenched) I can wait to see that little guy!!!!!

Steve said...

I wonder if he will remember us.

stephchows said...

seriously cutest kid EVER! and he is so very stylish! I can't wait till you are settled in your new house so we can come and attack you guys! :)