
I just realized I haven't posted any pictures of Nate since last week's ER incident. Perhaps you may think he's (in Thad's words) "grossly disfigured," but let me reassure you he's cute as ever. I'd go take a picture now, but he is upstairs "sleeping" (translation: screaming) at the moment and I wouldn't want the flash to disturb his peaceful slumber. I'll get you your baby picture fix tomorrow.
2 comments:
The great thing about the latest batch of digital cameras is that you can switch to nighttime mode and then physically turn the flash off. Somehow, the camera enhances the ambient light. Now... this doesn't work if all the room lights are off, but I've been able to take some low-light pics with decent results. :)
obviously Thad could've done a better job with a URI Eagle Ceramic Knife. I think if you buy now they'll throw in a free lemon zester, knife rack, and bagel slicer. Act now while supplies last!!!
Post a Comment