Thursday, April 12, 2007

something lighter

With all this falling stuff, I thought I'd switch gears to something less traumatic. I commonly get mail messing up my name. I've gotten a lot of Neva Hudak, Neva Hudak-Corbo, and stuff dropping my hyphen... One of my high school friends called me Neva Carbohydrate. In college I got something addressed to Mega Corbo-Hudak. How they got the last name right is beyond me!

Anyway, we've gotten a slew of recent name blunders, so in the spirit of the carlbohudaksons, I thought I'd share some. The first was Thaddeus and Neva Carlso-Carbo-Hudak. Followed by Neeva Hudak-Carbo, and Neva Corbo'Huda & Thad Carlson. And most recently, Neva and Carlson Corbo-Hudak. I know my name is unusual, but this is one serious string of mess ups!

2 comments:

Sol said...

I like Neva Carbohydrate and urge you to consider legally changing your name.

Anonymous said...

Or you could legally change it to Mega Carbohydrate and start doing nutrition public service announcements!