Monday, October 22, 2007

skills

I can't quite grasp the fact that my son is growing up in a world where the Red Sox are good and the Yankees are in turmoil. I also can't believe that the games are all SO late. I am not cut out for this, especially now that sleep is so precious. Ugh.

In other news, Nate's been practicing his cup skills recently. Some days are better than others.





6 comments:

LeeLee the 3rd said...

NO! The Red Soxs will never be "Good". They will always be the losing team they have been for 80+ years. The Yankees on the other hand have your "Jesus". Babe's cures MAY be gone but another is on its way! It shall be called Damon's Demon!

NATE NEVER LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS ABOUT BASEBALL! THE YANKEES RULE! YOU ARE A NEW YORKER!

Sol said...

finally, you're teaching nate the important things in life.. like how to drink from a mug.

Unknown said...

I still can't believe that you guys have "a son." I want to hug him, he is so cute. Look at him in that last picture. He is so cute. Really. And I like his slippers, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Nate, your Dad drinks the same way near the end of the evening.

Who's the "Evil Empire" now anyway?

Anonymous said...

Does anybody remember the movie Airplane? Where the main character says, "I have a drinking problem" and proceeds to try to drink by putting a glass to his forehead? That's what the second picture reminds me of.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember that movie. And stop calling me Shirley.